Monday 15 July 2013



life: Do you think I’m pretty?
Partner: No... 
life: Do you want to be with me forever?
Partner: No... 
life: Would you cry If I left you?
Partner: No...
life: Would you live for me?
Partner: No..
life: Would you choose me or your life?
Partner: My life..
life: *tears up and turns around*
Partner : *Grabs her by the arm*
Partner: I don't think you're pretty, you're beautiful. I don't want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever, I won't cry if you leave, I'd die. I wouldn't live for you becoz, I would die for you, The reason why I wouldn't do anything for you, is cause I'd do everything for you, and the reason why I chose my life is cause you ARE my life.
FOR PROFESSIONAL MATCHMAKING PLATFORM- 

http://www.personalized-matchmaking.truelymarry.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment